We can draft a comprehensive tailor-made employment contract, sub-contractors’ agreements, fixed term contracts and disciplinary and grievance codes, all in line with current legislation. We also design and implement contracts in the event of a fail of business and reach agreements with staff in order to protect clients from future litigation surrounding the transition of a business.
With extensive experience, our highly skilled attorneys and support staff fight for clients at Arbitrations, Conciliations, Mediations, Bargaining Councils and Labour Court – with unparalleled success.
We provide labour related services regarding the following:
- Legal advice on all areas of labour and employment law;
- Legal representation at CCMA, Bargaining Councils, Labour Courts, Labour Appeal Court, High Courts and the Supreme Court of Appeals and the Constitutional Court.
- Chairing of disciplinary enquiries as well as prosecuting on behalf of the employer and representation of employees (when permitted) in internal grievance and/or disciplinary enquiries/ incapacity enquires (medical/ performance/compatibility etc);
- Retrenchments, restructuring and organisational development;
- Attending to all aspects of Health and Safety requirements and environment law.
- Strikes and picketing.