The firm’s litigation team is proficient at achieving the business objectives of our clients in cases involving complex commercial and civil litigation.
We succeed by combining knowledge of our clients’ business with expertise in the law and the art of advocacy.
We have the necessary knowledge and skills required to identify key issues, define objectives and work with you to provide sound and practical advice to enable informed decisions to be taken. The issues are identified, objectives are agreed and the matter will progress to bring your case to a swift and triumphant conclusion.
- Magistrates Court litigation – the firm has jurisdiction in the following areas between our 2 offices:
6) Kempton Park
- High Court Litigation in the South Gauteng high court
- Constitutional matters
- Commercial & residential evictions & disputes
- Contract/agreement disputes
- Professional negligence claims
- Construction/building disputes
- Defective products/workmanship
- Motor Vehicle Accidents